M brought me back some Mysore sandal soap from Brick lane yesterday.
I like it..... a lot, forgotten about real soap, so used to all the cream soap dispensers.
Whole house smells of Sandalwood though.
Fresh bagels from the Brick lane beigel bakery too ( open 24 hours), thanks M.
btw not so EX an Ashtangi this morning.
NOTE: Blog address now begins grimmly1997. I've unpublished 80% of posts but retained, on request, the Krishnamacharya 'Research' posts. Comments are turned off, there are no blog "members". NOTE 2: If you have landed on the mobile page, you need to scroll down and click on web version to get all the stand alone pages on Krishnamacharya, Asana lists, Yogasanagalu, Proficient Primary etc.
Pages
- Home
- Yama and Niyama: Krishnamacharya, Jois, Ramaswami
- Asana Lists Inc. Original 1974 Ashtanga Syllabus
- Krishnamacharya resource page
- Slow Ashtanga PLUS Yoga Makaranda Part I and II
- Yoga Reading List
- How to practice Krishnamacharya's Early Ashtanga Yoga
- Krishnamacharya's Yogasanagalu (1941) (translation project)
- The Ashtanga Key - Surya Namaskara
- Srivatsa Ramaswami Vinyasa Krama Resource page
- How to meditate
- VINYASA KRAMA sequences/subroutines
- Free Downloads (Updated with more links)
- Proficient Primary.
- Chanting Yoga Sutras
- YOGA GLOSSARY


4 comments:
Yeah, I love that soap too!
"btw not so EX an Ashtangi this morning."
Hehe, witnessing your relationship (or lack thereof) with Ashtanga is like watching a Mexican soap opera. I know Vinyasa Krama will treat you right, but I can't help but root for crusty old Ashtanga to win your heart in the end. ;)
Hi Claudia, can you manage to smell it without smiling.
It was virabhadrasana Megan ( my standing sequence is usually ashtangaish but i tend to skip Warrior, this morning i included it ), I'm like one of Pavlov's dogs, warrior the trigger, before I knew it I was in Paschi and then jumping back and on it went like I was on autopilot or in a west end farce, one cliche leading to the next.
I prefer to think of it as a spaghetti western, my soul a gun for hire, gonna cut me a hole in the middle of my equa towel.
Brilliant! Mexican soap opera....chuckle. Love it. Was using the incense for a while, but didn't work in a small japanese house. Made for airy cracks round the windows indian houses. I still cherish the sandal wood oil I traipsed all the way to the factory for ; )
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.