I posted a couple of videos from Mark Darby last week on paschimottanasana and janu sirsasana, here are some more looking in a series I'm calling labelling 'Fundamentals'.
One of the joys of coming back to the practice after a brief sojourn (three weeks off Ashtanga) is the chance to return to fundamentals, back to basics as it were, and we don't get more basic perhaps than Jumping back to Chaturanga...actually that's not true, was interesting this week to look at Richard Freeman spend time, in his Primary DVD, on moving from Tadasana to Uttanasana and back.
One of the joys of coming back to the practice after a brief sojourn (three weeks off Ashtanga) is the chance to return to fundamentals, back to basics as it were, and we don't get more basic perhaps than Jumping back to Chaturanga...actually that's not true, was interesting this week to look at Richard Freeman spend time, in his Primary DVD, on moving from Tadasana to Uttanasana and back.
2 comments:
I hope Darby keeps the demo clips coming.....Thanks for posting!
I think there mat well be, watch this space : )
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.