![]() |
| Right to left: Maty Ezraty, Eddie Stern, Chuck Miller, Sri K. Pattabhi Jois, Tim Miller, Richard Freeman, Karen Haberman |
Coming across the excellent interview with Maty Ezraty yesterday I was reminded of other recent videos from the other participants in the 1993 Led Primary and Intermediate demonstration videos.
Chuck Miller - http://www.sama-ashtanga.org/
Eddie Stern - http://www.ayny.org
Tim Miller - http://www.ashtangayogacenter.com
Richard Freeman - http://yogaworkshop.com/
Karen Haberman
This video can be purchased at http://www.kpjashtanga.com
As far as I can tell Karen Haberman is no longer teaching ( unless YOU know otherwise). A google search brings up so many students and teachers who mention that Karen was their first ashtanga teacher.
and a follow up piece
UPDATE - December 2017
"In fact, it is well documented that my own teacher, Sri. K. Pattabhi Jois, (whom I love dearly) had certain “adjustments” that he gave to female students that were sexually invasive and inappropriate...."
and a follow up piece

2 comments:
Just FYI - the website link for Chuck and Maty seems to take one to a Japanese escort (or something!) site.
Thank you Robyn, glad you told me, I had just copied the links from the youtube video info. Turns out it was the wrong link for Richard also. All fixed, thanks again.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.