Second exercise from David came out today, here's the link
And here's my attempt, actually my second but first filmed.
Oh and David's post came out while I was sitting in bed with the paper, on my second cup of tea and after a few too many Sainsbury's 'Taste the difference' stem ginger biscuits, not the best time for practicing backbends but couldn't wait.
So, made it over, bit sloppy but it counts, no? It actually felt a lot easier than I expected, but of course I walked the hands and feet in a little and I'm starting from a foot plus off the ground. Still I'm getting the action, which is the point of the exercise. Now I want to spend the week tidying it up, dropping in tighter so I don't have to walk in and see if I can find something half as high to land on.
Also,
...going into the fourth week of the Led Primary for a month project. This morning it was the Sharath stream form JoisYoga, Hot and muggy this morning, sweated a kilo and a half and again, hard work after yesterday's ( sort of) rest day. Worked the Kino half handstand jump through back in to help with the tictoc above, so a mixture of straight leg and crossed leg jump throughs.
NOTE: Blog address now begins grimmly1997. I've unpublished 80% of posts but retained, on request, the Krishnamacharya 'Research' posts. Comments are turned off, there are no blog "members". NOTE 2: If you have landed on the mobile page, you need to scroll down and click on web version to get all the stand alone pages on Krishnamacharya, Asana lists, Yogasanagalu, Proficient Primary etc.
Pages
- Home
- Yama and Niyama: Krishnamacharya, Jois, Ramaswami
- Asana Lists Inc. Original 1974 Ashtanga Syllabus
- Krishnamacharya resource page
- Slow Ashtanga PLUS Yoga Makaranda Part I and II
- Yoga Reading List
- How to practice Krishnamacharya's Early Ashtanga Yoga
- Krishnamacharya's Yogasanagalu (1941) (translation project)
- The Ashtanga Key - Surya Namaskara
- Srivatsa Ramaswami Vinyasa Krama Resource page
- How to meditate
- VINYASA KRAMA sequences/subroutines
- Free Downloads (Updated with more links)
- Proficient Primary.
- Chanting Yoga Sutras
- YOGA GLOSSARY
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.