Friday, 28 June 2013

If not forward bends then backbends.....


If not Primary then 2nd....

If not Sury's then Tadasana

If not the Standing then Sirsasana

If not Sirsasana then Savasana....

and the breath.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still exploring Sharath's backpain excericises. 5 cow-cats (by 10 breaths), 5 shalabhasanas (10 breaths) everyday. I heard he recommends to do them outside of practice.

Keep your head up high! -_-
bdproffy

StEvE said...

If not, why not?

Chiara said...

if not now, when?

Grimmly said...

Yes, been playing with those too. The cow/cat thing feels kind of stupid but really hits the spot. I seem to be doing a lot of the backbend sequence from 2nd but adding to them from Vinyasa krama so doing a lot of Shalabhasana work.
Thanks. Yep, head still up....for now, find injuries and adapting the practice interesting.

Of course if I'm still like this a week away from Manju's workshop in august then the head might start to drop a little.

Grimmly said...

Blogger should have a comment 'like ' button

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.