Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Mr T does Yoga .....and Pranayama


Claudia doesn't know about Mr T.

How can anyone NOT know who Mr T is.

The A- Team*, Rocky 3......the A-Team.

(Claudia, Mr -T comes up around 1:00 in the video below)


She posted on the fool  in tarot over at her place, Shakespeare and Mr T came to mind, obviously.

I just spent the last twenty minutes trying to find an example of  Mr T saying "I pity the fool" on the A- Team, didn't he say it every week?


Seems not, however......... I did find this



* my mother, she made us watch it, think she had a crush on Col. John "Hannibal" Smith  (George Peppard) poor George, long way from Breakfast at Tiffany's

4 comments:

Nobel said...

Oh gosh, Grimmly, this brings back so many childhood memories of sitting in front of the TV and hearing the A-Team theme song playing... thanks for posting this :-)

Claudia said...

Ok, you did mean the Mr T I first thought of, you did go there indeed.... This also brings childhood memories for me although in mine Mr T speaks Spanish...so yes now I fully agree the archetype of the fool indeed

Grimmly said...

Added the opening credits just for you Noble

Love the thought of Mr T is Spanish, and that you watched it too. Wonderfully terrible show, do you remember that nobody died, cars would blow up a 1000 foot in the air and yet the bad guys always walked away dazed.

Claudia said...

I remember soooo little, but I do remember how ridiculous Mr T was, my little brother and I would make fun of him all the time, and I am sure it is hilarious in Spanish... funny how all of that happened and nobody died, I dont think I can watch one episode just for memory's sake, I fear it might disrupt my neurological paths of intelligence...

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.