Grip socks are great. Mine are made by Dandylion (made in Japan) and have tiny sticky rubber dots on the toes. They also have soft titanium micro dots on the inside that are supposed to work like the titanium necklaces that the likes of Paula Radcliff wear, realigning your bio currents and supposedly preventing injury. They make tennis style wristbands too that also have the soft titanium microdots. I dont know if the titanium thing works but do know that if I'm having trouble sleeping, if I put the wristband on I sleep better, so maybe it's doing something.
Wearing socks to practice the jump back and jump through is a great idea. I still cant get the lift I need but with the socks on and a hard wood floor I can drag them though but still get an idea of how i'm supposed to be shifting my body weight etc. here's a couple of videos. You can get away with normal socks for the jump back but grip socks are a must for the jump through
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.