Sunday, 16 August 2026

Best Kapotasana yet, Thanks to all that work on coming up from UD

All that work on trying to come up from UD (gave it ten attempts last night) seemed to help my Kapo. Couldn't resist throwing one in after the last back bend. Got so much deeper I surprised myself. Think I might end up coming up from Kapo before UD. But as with UD I think I need to work on exaggerating the breath for a bit and see how that helps.


Owl said we get all religious over our backbends. this randomly chosen screenshot by Blogger suggests she may be right.

New motto, "Breathe and all is coming".















Tengui

2 comments:

Bettina said...

Looks very good.
The improvement is obvious.
Go on this way!
Greetings,
Bettina

Grimmly said...

Thanks Bettina, there was a lot of preperation before hand though. Still nice to know can get this far, just seem to struggle working my arms back further

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.