No exuberant celebration this time, think I surprised myself and was trying to work out what had made the difference.
Last post I was writing about trying to keep my hips above my knees, even starting off a little forward of my knees. Tried that here and it was much improved. Manage to keep my head off the ground and walk back to my feet before lowering. I think I managed to come up because my legs were straighter.
I dropped back a couple of times at the end of my practice managing to come up nicely once. Drop back was improved too, as with my kapo, I'm becoming more able to take my hands over without losing it. I think it's Susan's hands in prayer to the forehead thing, feeling quite relaxed there and able to start hanging back a little further each time. Also I remember her saying something about breathing and not over filling the lungs (forget the context). Have been doing that in Kapo and dropback, again much more relaxed and thus controlled. Yay!
1 comment:
Congrats again! Amazing progress.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.