Sunday, 16 August 2026

Press to handstand update.... a little closer

Getting a little closer. there was a moment there.......




Float up is getting there as well, legs much straighter and feeling lighter. Focusing on the pelvis seems to take out some of the strain I was feeling in the neck and back as I'd tried to control it.

Thanks to (0v0) for this comment on the gaze on the earlier post
"There's a lot of power in the gaze. I realize this here as nowhere else. Something random--look deeply to the navel from a full forward fold, rise to the tiptoes sucking in the belly strongly, then move the gaze forward between the hands (or a little in front).Among other things, this seems to focus my mind like nothing else. Dials the brainwaves down yet another notch. "

Previous Press to handstand posts
http://grimmly2007.blogspot.com/2008/12/working-towards-press-to-handstand.html
http://grimmly2007.blogspot.com/2008/12/press-to-handstand-madness.html
http://grimmly2007.blogspot.com/2008/12/new-sheriff-in-town-lydia-from-squamish.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.