Sunday, 16 August 2026

Dropback !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice.

Now, it would be impossible to stand up without crashing into that red thing in front of your mat.

Grimmly said...

You've got a point, though it might stop me toppling forward. It's actually a sofa tipped up on it's side to give me more room in there.

(0v0) said...

BRAVE.

It's 3:15 on a UK January afternoon and I'm guessing you don't get a lot of daylight in your workaday life. Would it be weird to open the blinds?

Maybe you're not someone who is affected by these things. I tend to crave the sun.

Grimmly said...

You're right no natural light in my workshop. The window in the room where I practice looks out onto a main road sure nobody wants to see me bouncing about on my mat in my skimpy Nike's. Besides this is the UK, Sury namaskara is tinged with irony, when I practice in the morning it's dark, when I practice after work it's dark. practice in the afternoon, GREY! I Should get a net curtain for the summer perhaps but then I'd feel like my Mother.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.