I tried ordering one of these last year but it was out of stock and I was refunded. Tried again a couple of weeks ago, but once more out of stock, however they had the yogitoes element series and have sent me one of these instead of the Stone one I'd ordered. Now I know 3rd series is not a pipe dream. I have a Yogitoes, I shall fly through 2nd.If only it had arrived earlier I could have booked Kino's workshop rather than being too ashamed to show up with my home made yoga towel http://grimmly2007.blogspot.com/2008/10/home-made-non-slip-yoga-towel.html
I went for Wood which they say is Trusting...... and that 'it allows it's form to be shaped into straight and curved pieces....' Hell, I just figured it wouldn't show the dirt so much
But anyway, Yogitoes review to comeA are they all they're cracked up to be? Watch this space.
2 comments:
I'd love to hear which you prefer-- the eQua or the Yogitoes. I'm looking to buy one and I can't decide which I want to get.
Hi Cara. Just posted a review of the yogitoes. Love it, but then perhaps partly because it's new. both a great towels. I do have to spray the eQua sometimes but if your working on your jump through and your toes brush along the mat/towel then I think the eQua is better, bit smoother, almost velvety where as your aware of the bumbs on the yogitoes. But honestly, think you'll be happy with either.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.