
Sri K. Pattabbi Jois, Ashtanga Yoga, Encinitas, California DVD 3RD and part of 4th series
CHUCK MILLER
I've heard his name mentioned before of course, though it seems to be Tim Miller who gets all the press. It's quite something watching him practice, so intense it's scary, reminds me a bit of some of the pictures I've seen of Rolf and of course those early pictures of SKPJ himself, inspiring stuff. Next time your having trouble getting on the mat ask yourself, what would chuck do? Worked for me this morning.
Reason I wanted to mention this right away is that he and Maty Ezraty are coming to London this month to run a workshop at Triyoga. I think they're looking at arm balances too. Here's the link.
http://www.triyoga.co.uk/story.php?titleid=1408
And here's a clip of the DVD from youtube Chuck is at the far end with the beard and Maty is opposite
1 comment:
I've studied with both Chuck and Maty before. Wonderful wonderful wonderful couple. It's amazing how Chuck can weave philosophy into Maty's alignment instructions.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.