Sunday, 16 August 2026

March Jump back Jump through. Raging Bull effect

Thought Black and White might make a change. There was a nice grainy, jumpy, 1930's effect too, but thought that was pushing it a bit far. This is my Raging Bull look.

Progress on the Jump back this month? Sorted out the breathing confusion I was having with my Jump through. Now I begin inhaling as I look up, shorter swing forward before the jump and start to exhale as I come down from the half handstand finishing the exhale as I lower. Seems to be working much better for this style. Bad form Sir

Other progress has come from, finally, practicing alternating the leading leg, important for being able to jump through straight into the asana. Thought that might take ages to learn as my left leg seemed completely locked, but only took a couple of practices to change the habit.

Hadn't noticed until this close-up how much my hands jump around.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.