
More arm balances, think I posted Atavakrasana A once before. For some reason I find A easier than B, it's that change over from one arm to the next, tricky.
So many things to remember, change on the inhale here, keep your shoulders square there, hips up, don't forget your bandhas....
DVD's are great for the entry and exit, the broad brush strokes of a pose but can appreciate how invaluable a good teacher must be, especially with the arm balances where so much is going on.
And yet still that voice, enquiring, niggling away in the background......
3 comments:
This is C version! Very nice.
I love this pose! I probably don't come into it correctly (I learned it in an Anusara class). 3rd series looks fun!
I never thought I’d be able to do crooked limb pose! Not many people blog about it, so it’s great that you mention it. I found Leeann Carey has a great free yoga video that breaks down the pose in a way that’s accessible and shows you that you really can do it. I thought your readers might want to check it out: http://planetyoga.com/yoga-blogs/index.php/crooked-limb-pose/
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.