Sunday, 16 August 2026

Appear to have solved my Jump through breath problem

Following up on top couple of posts on this thread http://grimmly2007.blogspot.com/search?q=jump+through+breath I seemed to have got over the inhale/exhale confusion I'd got myself into with my jump through.


I've reduced the swing up to my toes in prep for jumping up, but start my inhale there as I look up. I keep inhaling all the way to the top of my Half handstand and start to exhale just as I come down and through and lower. Seems to be working well, much more relaxed and thus more in control.

1 comment:

Flo said...

Your Jump through is so controlled. I hope to attain that one day. Right now I feel like I flail myself forward.
I've done 2 workshops with Kino MacGregor and she always inspires me. I just have to practice, practice, practice. :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.