
Have been feeling left out of all the Ashtanga in heels posts recently. Here is my own humble contribution, a Jump back of course, in tasteful brown Timberlands
NOTE: Blog address now begins grimmly1997. I've unpublished 80% of posts but retained, on request, the Krishnamacharya 'Research' posts. Comments are turned off, there are no blog "members". NOTE 2: If you have landed on the mobile page, you need to scroll down and click on web version to get all the stand alone pages on Krishnamacharya, Asana lists, Yogasanagalu, Proficient Primary etc.
4 comments:
HA!! wonderful! I'm impressed- those suckers look like they're really heavy! Practice with those on for awhile and you'll just float right on through like you're weightless!
Thanks- really, really funny.
I love it! That seals it: from here on in, all practitioners must wear shoes. :-)
High heels really do make dropbacks MUCH easier!
I see your secret, extracurricular ankle weighted ut pluthehee practice has paid off.
knackerdkrasana (sp?) in crocks to come
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.